Resources and Local Case Studies around Health and Welfare
Below you will find information regarding:
1) Excerpt from Ofsted Handbook on Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
2) How to submit a Case Study of Good Practice for Health and Welfare activities in your school/college
3) Locally designed or recommended resources
4) An extensive national directory of resources and links
5) Worcs County Council’s Emotional Wellbeing toolkit
1) Excerpt from Ofsted Handbook on Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare and HMI PPT
2) ContinU Best of Health Project – 5-19 Case Study Bank on Good Practice in Health and Welfare in our Schools and at Kidderminster College
As part of building up a Local resource base to share Good Practice, we are inviting partners to submit Case Studies of sample activities/projects etc they have delivered in their schools/college. We will provide a ContinU “Best of Health” Good Practice Certificate for each Case Study. For the first case study a school submits we will also provide a £50 support contribution with certificates awarded thereafter.
Case Studies should be submitted using the template provided below and emailed to Rob Chadwick at ContinU at email@example.com (please confirm with your headteacher before submitting). All approved Case Studies will appear in this web area for the benefit of all partners.
3) Locally Designed/Recommended Resources
Should your school/ college have any Health/Welfare based resources which you would like to share or websites to recommend to other partners please use the same email address above and your contribution will be included on this page.
To be uploaded
4) National Directory of Resources/Links
Click the links below for a growing Bank of Resources and Case Studies: a wealth of thematically divided resources (services,ideas, templates, agencies for all phases). This bank of resources collates best practice in a wide range of health and wellbeing related areas.
5) Emotional Wellbeing Toolkit